So excited to let you know that my new track ‘Resonate‘ is now on Beatport HYPE and available to pre-order.
I would really appreciate it if you could share this link with your friends and family and see if we can get into the top 100 on Beatport.
The wait is now over… you can now buy my remix of Shane Infinity -Forbidden Memories EXCLUSIVE to Beatport – Simply click the link below to go to the Beatport download page.
If you use any other download store you will need to wait until 17th July 2017
You can now pre-order my remix for Shane Infinity – Forbidden Memories on Beatport
Click the image above to purchase from Beatport
You can watch a preview of my remix on the video below.
It’s been a long time coming, but now you can hear the first play of my remix for Shane Infinity’s track ‘Forbidden Memories’ which will be released on Deepsink Digital.
You can hear it on ‘In the Zone – Episode 022‘ on the link below or on iTunes podcast, Beatport or Youtube.
Thanks to our good friends at Beatport you can get 30% off all purchases for the next 24 hours.
Head over to Beatport and get 30% off your purchase using the offer code VALENTINE30
You can now replay my latest episode from Afterhours.fm on Mixcloud and iTunes podcast and also on Beatport
Beatport has been evolving quietly in the background, but now the secret is out. They now have a full music streaming service. There is no cost, and you can stream as much music as you want on your mobile device or desktop computer.
Artists/DJ’s can also create playlists and upload mixes for you to stream.
I have made a playlist of all my tracks on Beatport as well as my latest podcasts from Afterhours.FM which you can stream for free by clicking the image below.
Below is a brief overview from the official Beatport website.
“Beatport offers fans the ability to discover and enjoy the music they love, wherever they are through custom mobile apps, while providing DJs, artists, and labels a powerful platform to grow their audience and connect with fans.
Through a curated streaming music experience, fans can:
- Listen to millions of free tracks, albums, and mixes, organized by expert curators to reflect what’s new, what’s hot, and what’s next.
- “Heart” their favorite tracks to watch them rise up the Pulse Chart in real time.
- Stream playlists made by their favorite artists, or create their own.
- Watch live and recorded streams of DJs performing at festivals and venues worldwide virtually every day on the Beatport Live video streaming platform, broadcast in high-quality audio and HD video, along with aggregated social activity from Twitter and Instagram.
DJs and producers, as well as labels or event promoters, can:
- Upload and share tracks and mixes with the world’s largest electronic music community, designating tracks for either streaming or purchase or both, create playlists, and much more.
- Create and manage profiles to engage fans both new and returning, complete with top tracks, customized bios and images, upcoming performances, and other useful information.
- Share music across the Web through a custom embeddable player that compensates for every stream. “